Saturday, November 19, 2011

Night Owl Rehab pt. 2

So an update on the Nightowl rehab project I have going on.
Still not getting to sleep early.
Still not being entirely thrilled about having to wake up in the morning everyday for work.
However on Saturdays, the only day of the week when I can actually sleep in, I wake up early.
Earlier than I do every day for work.
And then I can't get back to sleep.
Every weekday morning, when I don't want to get out of bed for work, I tell myself; "Don't worry, on Saturday you can sleep in."
Well, apparently not.

1 comment:

  1. you've got it down pretty solidly...I can't seem to sleep in Saturday either...except when I have company over apparently...having a job and being responsible is definitly a swich in pace. And I have to most heartily agree that the best time to write a paper is between 10 pm and 2 am. :)

    ReplyDelete