Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's a Job!

Hurray I have a job again!
I got a phone call on Wednesday- a job offer working for my old boss doing basically the same thing I did last time. (Unfortunately winter is approaching and they don't do any field work in the winter- only office and lab work but a job is a job and I am glad to have one.) Apparently they found some money in the budget to hire me back- it's only a 4 month contract but A Job is a Job!- Hurray!


Honestly, I danced around in circles and jumped around like a little girl after getting the news.

I am excited to be going back to work and moving back to my old city and being near my friends again. However moving has it's challenges- it is really tough to find a place to live in only 3 days. It is also tough to move in that amount of time. (Have I mentioned?- I hate moving!) Fortunately I have friends who are willing to help me out and offer me a place to stay until I can find something more permanent.

The transition is so fast- going from no job and kinda discouraged about the whole situation- to having a job again. It still hasn't really sunk in, and probably won't until my vehicle is packed once more and headed down the laneway, and until I walk into work again on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment